Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Self Portrait 1


This is my first self portrait all done on photoshop. Every single image or object has a significant meaning, because it represents something about me. First off the hand drawing represents my hand as a Fine Arts major. The tattoo gun, I've always liked tattoos and hope someday I will learn; right next to that is the logo LA Ink one of my favorite shows and I am a big fan of Kat Von D. The camera is the same as the one I have, I am also a photography minor. There are some bands and music artists listed those are selected ones just to show the wide range of music genres I listen to, its also an outlook of my personality, I am very open minded. I enjoy sports such as soccer and baseball, hence the soccer ball and NY Yankees logo. I also have a passion for cars and am a big VW fan and I also have a vw gti. I play guitar and used to have a fender, although my skills aren't good. The Guatemalan flag, which is where my family is from. Last, but not least the background color is my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment